Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Always in your ex? 298

"trackback:ping="http://relationships.blog-city.com/read/trackback/412228241.htm"/ >--> email"H E"posted at sat, 26/03/11

Is someone
Always with their Ex?
Know how many times they Google
or check the old flame
Facebook? 10 red flags

http://www.WebMD.com/Sex-Relationships/features/Previous-Relationship-Baggage-and-Jealousy?EDC = wnl_sxr_032611

Links: digg this del.icio.us technorati reddit

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Your feelings? (2)

The purpose of this site is to allow you to express your feelings. It is not pas to determine who is right or wrong.


1 Music sex left...Sun, 27/03/11 12: 12 am: http://www.sexmusicx.com

If this is an ex, you should keep to that. If it has not worked the first time that it is successful the second time the chances are much less likely.


2 left audrey...Mon, 11/03/28 10: 48 am

My name is Audrey and I am pleased to tell everyone about how I have my man reproduced from the hands of women while they do I pester about hubby of others. I got to him, but he began to behave funny for me as avoiding me and wont let me speak with him. I tried to ask him what I have done and tried to beg him even sent his friends him but all in vain. And then I had to contact some sorts who took my money and didnt report him. I was lucky a few months ago, I met a spellcaster online maps and he told me that he could help if I was a little pessimistic, but I wanted to return to him by all means. It is my happinness and so I need her in my life. I need suggestions on how to reward this man. I welcome advice in my email audietayl@ymail.com



You and I may disagree, but I will defend to the death your right to disagree.

Voltaire

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketEveryone is, but regardless because nobody listens.
-Nick Diamos

Hosted by Blog-City v6.0a
Terms & Conditions of this site blogcity

No comments:

Post a Comment